Use your special ability to inspire and motivate through storytelling with high quality video production and be a part of OM Ships team sharing knowledge, help and hope.
Our communications team on board Logos Hope help provide finished video and other resources to inform and inspire the public and our partners around the world.
Job Content: Working with our Marketing & Communications team you will be responsible for:
- Planning of video projects.
- Coordinating and shooting video footage.
- Correcting, editing and composing footage into finished productions.
- Providing finished video for distribution. Job Requirements:
- Ability in video production and experience working with Final Cut strongly preferred.
- Ability to work with a team, giving and accepting input, and able to communicate in English effectively, both in spoken and written form.
- Creativity and a flexible attitude and ability to work in challenging situations.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously.